Sunday, February 18, 2007

Preface

18/02/2007 - Augrabies Falls NP, South Africa

I said I would not, but we are weak creatures, so now I have finally decided to start a BLOG about my year in South Africa. To be honest I do this more for my own benefit than anyone else's because it is a good way in which to keep one's thoughts and adventures safe. But aside from being weak us humans are also out to please our own ego's and this blog will serve that purpose as well for me.


What can you expect?


Well if you have been so lucky to have read about my travels so far (because you were included in the mailing list) you can pretty much expect more of the same meanderings. Only difference is that I will not fill up your inbox every week anymore. I'm a nice guy.


I will begin shortly by putting my first e-mails on, as well as go into detail about my first days working as a volunteer at Augrabies Falls National Park in South Africa.


Hope you enjoy reading my not-so-private diary as much as I enjoy writing it.


Cheers,

Rudolf/Lord of the Flame/DikDik

No comments: